Wednesday, March 20, 2019 / by Richard Reid
Georgia Housing Market Snapshot (Georgia Association of Realtors)
Georgia Housing Market Snapshot: February
The housing market in Georgia remains healthy, with gains posted for Pending and Closed Sales, as well as Median and Average Prices. While Inventory is still low overall, we do see a gain in supply year over year. Indicators for February are as follows:
- New Listings decreased 0.9 percent to 15,012.
- Pending Sales were up 7.4 percent to 11,389.
- Inventory levels grew 2.3 percent to 40,724 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 4.3 percent to $210,000.
- Days on Market was down 5.6 percent to 68 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 7.9 percent to 3.5 months.